Agreement Between the Parties

Changing the Support Order

If you and the other party agree to changing the support amount and wish to have your order changed, the Friend of the Court can prepare an order based on your agreement. Case restrictions apply to this process.

Review Case for Eligibility

Please review the Child Support Consent Procedure (PDF) to see if your case is eligible.


If your case is eligible, and you wish to proceed, please fill out the Child Support Consent Agreement (PDF) or the online Child Support Review Application and submit the completed form to the Friend of the Court.