Modifying Child Support

  1. Agreement Between the Parties

    If you and the other party agree to changing the support amount and wish to have your order changed, the Friend of the Court can prepare an order based on your agreement.

  2. Filing a Motion

    If you are not eligible for a support review through the Friend of the Court, but your circumstances have changed and you believe your current support obligation needs to be modified, you can pursue a modification of your order.

  3. Support Review Process

    The Friend of the Court is able to conduct a support review free of charge once every 36 months