What if I need an interpreter?
Please notify the Court that you or your child needs an interpreter; call 517-788-4450 to do so. The Court will arrange for an interpreter to appear at your hearing.

Show All Answers

1. Want to make a juvenile payment?
2. How do we get a Court-appointed attorney?
3. How much does a Court-appointed attorney cost?
4. What if I cannot afford the attorney?
5. What if I need an interpreter?
6. What is a status offense?