News Flash Home
The original item was published from 6/30/2020 6:09:00 PM to 12/3/2020 3:46:30 PM.
COVID-19 Resources By Popluation
Posted on: March 23, 2020
[ARCHIVED] Business Toolkit
(Restaurant listed separately) Michigan Chamber of Commerce toolkit for resources and links for all employers to monitor COVID-19 in their worksites and implement strategies to protect their workforce while ensuring continuity of operations.
- Download and utlize our Newly Revised JCHD Business Toolkit Vers 6 (PDF) to assist in developing your reopening workplan.
- Short Concise Checklist based on EO 2020-91 to help businesses with their reopening plans.
- Download the Cosmetology and Barber Safe Start Guide
- Statewide Platform to Connect Michigan Employers with PPE Producers, Suppliers as Non-essential Businesses Begin to Re-open PDF
- Pure Michigan Business Connect Procurement Platform for securing resources to reopen your business
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA) -https://www.osha.gov/Publications/OSHA3990.pdf
- Michigan COVID-19 Business Response Center: https://www.blmcovid19.com/businessbestpractices/
- CDC Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- CDC Cleaning and Disinfecting your Facility
- CDC Cleaning and Disinfecting your Non-Emergency Transport /Vehicle
- CDC Implementing Safety Practices for Critical Infrastructure Workers Who May Have Had Exposure to a Person with Suspected or Confirmed COVID-19
- CDC Reopening Guidance for Cleaning and Disinfecting Public Spaces, Workplaces, Businesses, Schools, and Homes
- Employers / Employees Information (MDHHS)
- Disinfecting and Cleaning Guide after an Exposure Occurs (PDF)
- Michigan Executive Orders List: https://www.michigan.gov/coronavirus/0,9753,7-406-98178_98455-521682--,00.html
- OSHA Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- Specific list of Essential Workers (advisory) from CISA, linked in paragraph 8 of the E.O. https://www.cisa.gov/sites/default/files/publications/CISA-Guidance-on-Essential-Critical-Infrastructure-Workers-1-20-508c.pdf
- Michigan Chamber of Commerce:
- Strategies for Optimizing the Supply of N95 Respirators: Crisis/Alternate Strategies
- Workplace, school and home guidance (PDF)
- What Transit Maintenance Workers need to know?