News Flash Home
The original item was published from 4/16/2020 11:17:00 AM to 4/28/2020 4:42:22 PM.
COVID-19 Resources By Popluation
Posted on: March 23, 2020
[ARCHIVED] Business Toolkit
(Restaurant listed separately) Michigan Chamber of Commerce toolkit for resources and links for all employers to monitor COVID-19 in their worksites and implement strategies to protect their workforce while ensuring continuity of operations.
- JCHD Business Toolkit (PDF)
- Employers / Employees Information (MDHHS)
- Disinfecting and Cleaning Guide after an Exposure Occurs (PDF)
- E.O. List: https://www.michigan.gov/coronavirus/0,9753,7-406-98178_98455-521682--,00.html
- E.O. 2020-21: https://www.michigan.gov/whitmer/0,9309,7-387-90499_90705-522626--,00.html
- FAQ for E.O. 2020-21: https://www.michigan.gov/coronavirus/0,9753,7-406-98178_98455-522631--,00.html
- Specific list of Essential Workers (advisory) from CISA, linked in paragraph 8 of the E.O. https://www.cisa.gov/sites/default/files/publications/CISA-Guidance-on-Essential-Critical-Infrastructure-Workers-1-20-508c.pdf
- Michigan Chamber of Commerce:
- Strategies for Optimizing the Supply of N95 Respirators: Crisis/Alternate Strategies
- Workplace, school and home guidance (PDF)
- What Transit Maintenance Workers need to know?