Jackson County Health Department (JCDH) offers a full array of vaccines to children, teens, and adults. Our clinic is a walk-in clinic and requires no appointments.
Immunization Walk-in Clinic Hours
- Monday Thru Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Extended hours on 2nd Tuesday of every month, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Closed daily from 12 - 1 p.m. for Lunch
- Hours can change and Clinic will be closed at times for staff meetings and staff development.
Vaccines for Children (VFC) Program
JCHD participates with the Vaccines for Children (VFC) program that provides free childhood vaccines to eligible children. If your child is birth through 18 years they can get free VFC vaccine if they:
- Are on Medicaid
- Do not have health insurance*
- Have health insurance that does not cover vaccinations*
- Are American Indian or Alaskan Native*
JCHD also has special vaccine programs for adults 19 years and older who are uninsured or under-insured.
Downloadable flyers / brochures with up to date information regarding recommended vaccines based on age are available below.
- See more information on immunizations for pre-teens.
- Review information on HPV immunization recommended for young girls and boys.
- Read through more information from the CDC on teen and pre-teen vaccines.
- Locate more information on immunizations recommended for children and teens (PDF).
- See information on teen vaccines.