Contact My City Or Village

If you live in a city or village within Jackson County, you will need to contact your local city or village office, for road maintenance.  Roads located in incorporated villages, and the City of Jackson, are not maintained by the Jackson County Department of Transportation.

The City of Jackson provides a snow plow map for City roads.