Report A Crime

call 911
In Jackson County we use E911 to report all crimes, even those that are not considered an emergency. If you need to report that you are a victim of a crime call 9-1-1 and speak to an E911 Dispatcher. The dispatcher will send the closest deputy, police officer, or state trooper to assist you.